April 5th, 2019 - a day to be remembered at Bravado HQ.
Our first ever Bravado Pitch Competition!
A select group from our first cohort of mentees joined Bravado for informational visits to three powerhouse companies in the Silicon Valley - Salesforce, Slack and G2.
The day was wrapped up with the inaugural Bravado Mentorship Program Pitch Competition.
- Challenge 1: Share how you’ve built trust & relationships in your life.
- Challenge 2: Convince your future VP of Marketing why Instagram is a better social network than Snapchat
After some serious deliberation, our esteemed panel of judges selected the top 3 based on:
- Content (Creativity, engagement, X-factor)
- Presentation (voice, delivery, eye contact, poise, body language)
- Technical (execution, structure, organization, clarity)
The winners are:
- 1st place: Hayley Weik, Sophomore
- 2nd place: Tani Rojas, Senior
- 3rd place: Jon Jones, Senior