5 months of quota knocked out in 1 month.
5 months of quota knocked out in 1 month... Sounds pretty crazy, right?
That is what I just did this month. Yes, this post is my victory lap and I'm 100% unapologetic about it.
Selling copiers during a pandemic when people aren't in their offices and pulling off this feat is insane.
What did it take to do this?
1. Working through my vacation - no, I'm not endorsing this
2. 2-3hrs of calls every day for the last week - have you ever undone a lease before? It's bananas
3. Talking to every freaking department internally to ensure these deals go smoothly for delivery and implementation
4. Setting proper expectations during delivery, implementation, and post-sales with my customers
5. Jumping through all kinds of redlines
6. Buying my coworkers' lunch because they're the true heroes
Don't tell me it's impossible... if I can pull off this feat you can as well.
Don't know where to start or how? Find some time for us to connect and I'll do my best to answer every question you have....