Below are the 6 common mistakes I’ve made...
Below are the 6 common mistakes I’ve made in my sales walk
1. I focused too much on myself versus the prospect
2. I dragged prospects through a sales process when there wasn’t a good or clear fit
3. My management told me to chase every prospect because we were behind on our numbers
4. I believed every prospect would buy from me
5. I didn’t get good training and was “winging it”
6. I was so focused on the outcome that I wasn’t investing in the process
It took a lot of failures and some amazing mentors to show me what I was doing wrong.
I’m far from perfect, though I can confidently say I’ve come a long way compared to when I first got into sales.
What are some common mistakes you’ve seen sales professionals make?
Share below in the comments!