Bravado + Slack … better than milk + cookies
With the new Bravado + Slack integration, buyers who are viewing your testimonials and clients can now message you directly.
But more than that, you can use your Bravado Profile as a “landing page” for prospects that are currently in process. This way they are exposed to the positive feedback from your current and previous clients and they have a fast, easy way to get a hold of you.
No more clicking “refresh” and waiting for buyers to respond to emails!
You can also:
- Keep buyers engaged
- Answer questions faster
- Shorten your sales cycle
We’re sure you have some questions so below are the basics of why, how, and when to use the Bravado + Slack integration:
Why should I use Bravado + Slack integration?
- Give your prospects a way to stay in touch post-demo
- Create an additional efficient touchpoint for you to stay connected with your buyer (that isn’t as intrusive as SMS)
- Instead of waiting to communicate via email with buyers in your funnel, use Bravado to expedite deal cycle
- Exposing your prospects to your clients and testimonials increases your credibility, which leads to a faster deal cycle
When do I use this integration?
- This integration is meant to help you post-demo during the sales process and post-sale to maintain your relationships with your buyers
What is Bravado + Slack used for?
- Bravado + Slack is a post-demo communication channel to interact with live prospects in the buying funnel
- 1:1 communications will expedite deal cycles that might otherwise be slower on email
How do I use this integration?
- Share your Bravado Profile with your prospects post-demo
- Allow buyers to interact with you on a 1:1 basis during the buying process as well as post-sale
How do I get connected?
- Simply enable the feature directly from your Bravado Profile, connect to a Slack channel with your existing account, and voila!
Let us know if you have any other questions we might not have answered here.
PS. Good or bad, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Find us on Twitter (@wearebravado) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org