Best formula I've found for email prospecting (including video scripting), consistently beating avg open, click, and positive response rates by big chunks.
KDFIC - and the KD at the start is truly incidental. Here's what it stands for.
Know. Did. Found. Impact. Call to Action.
- Know - Here's what you know about them/their business in terms of a problem you solve. Do. Your. Research.
- Did - What did you do because you learned this problem? What did you do to learn about this problem?
- Found - What have you found out so far in terms how how they are trying to solve that problem. Or found out what they are NOT doing that they should be.
- Impact - What is the Impact of what they are or aren't doing the right way (not the impact of your product, the impact of them staying the same)
- Call to Action - What do you want them do to? Respond? Watch a Video. Talk to someone internally? - Give 1 clear call to action at the end.
Go write some better emails and book more meetings!