1. Decide to be great, like truly decide.
2. Write down 5 reasons why you want to be great and read them every morning
3. Ask yourself in the morning what you’re going to DO to get the results you want.
4. Tell your plan to management- can’t micromanage an over performer and communicator
5. Practice more than you play. You willing to commit hours of practice to a high school sport or hobby, but not to your career?
6. Reach out to 5 potential mentors a week for a year.
7. Read 20 pages of a book a day. Focus on people not just sales.
8. State what you’re grateful for every day.
9. #1 side hustle is your brand. Document your learnings, easiest way to build it.
10. Surround yourself with people that make you better. Chop the dead weight.
11. You can’t break habits, only replace them. Pick one habit to break and replace.
12. Ask the right ?s as you seek out a role. Don’t get bamboozled.
13. Being liked has just as big of an impact on your career and skill.
14. Be real. Why not?
15. Maybe don’t let the first time you dad hears you swear be in front of 500+ people.
Do this for a year. See what happens.