Which tech company has the most elite sales reps and general sales org?
This is of course highly subjective, but I have wondered recently who has the best of the best reps and overall sales org. I have heard whispers recently that while it was once Google, as of now, Netflix has the highest (software) engineering standards. So who is it for sales? To set some parameters, I personally would evaluate on:
- Org sells an awesome product that is industry leading.
- Sales org has high operational efficiency (process works, reps are supported, company has seen continuous high growth, quota attainment is feasible, etc).
- Culture is awesome (incredibly subjective)
- Reps are intelligent, polished, creative, understand tech, and generally excellence is expected.
- Reps understand the sales process to a very high degree and would be considered "elite" by any standards.
To use an analogy: Which org is the New England Patriots, and which has the 2017 Golden State Warriors roster as its sales reps?