Social distancing doesn’t mean you can’t be social fitnessing!
Mental and physical well-being is so important, especially in stressful times. But what do you do if you can’t leave your home or if your local gyms/studios are closed? How many of you also get <1,000 steps/day because your company has enforced a work-from-home policy? 🙋🏻♀️
I would love to hear from others how you’re all managing to stay active! Post your advice below!
Below are some of my favorite mindfulness/fitness companies that have released free digital offerings to help with the recent disruptions in our lives.
- Calm: This meditation app has offered a free resource page with meditations, sleep stories, music, talks and more, all hand-picked to support your mental and emotional wellness!
- Insight Timer: With one of the largest online meditation communities, Insight Timer has a robust free version of over 35,000+ meditations, that allows you to search for meditations by type, duration, and teachers.
- Glo: This online yoga and meditation platform just released free classes from some of the premier yoga instructors in the world. My favorite teachers are Stephanie Snyder and Jason Crandell!
- Barry’s: Who else has been to the Red Room?? Barry’s Bootcamp has committed to providing 2 free classes a day via IGTV (@Barrys)! Don’t worry, bodyweight only, no equipment needed. Just get ready to sweat!
- Core Power Yoga: While CorePower Yoga studios are closed, everyone will have free access to a special collection of online classes through CorePower Yoga On Demand. All of their most popular class styles and online meditation will be available.
Anyone else have other suggestions?