What makes a lifelong student in sales?
Here is what I’ve seen:
• You’re constantly talking to coworkers to learn about their roles
• You’ve made a few engineering friends and ask them what they’re working on
• There are a few people in Customer Success you know and you chat about use cases
• You’re looking at the industry your company is in and seeing the trends
• You’re taking the time to understand what your prospects struggle with
Do you see a theme here?
It’s all about connecting with others and listening more than you speak.
It’s a deep curiosity that never stops.
It’s humility in its rawest form because you’re a student for life
What else makes a lifelong student of sales? Share below in the comments.