*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is building a next-generation reporting and planning platform to reimagine how companies evaluate the past and plan for the future by enabling companies to standardize their business data, derive and share insights, and build connected cloud-based financial plans. Our client is backed by top investors and industry leaders including GV and Menlo Ventures. Our client is seeking a promising Account Executive to join their team.
Location: US, Remote
- Partner closely with finance teams and their business stakeholders to understand their business objectives, and act as their trusted guide to select an FP&A solution
- Listen to our potential future customers and use this information to personalize demos and point out details that would be most useful for them to know.
- Support our Product team in their quest to build the best, most delightful product by sharing feedback from sales conversations and helping with roadmap prioritization.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers. Create as much value for them as possible by introducing them to relevant people, communities, and resources.
- Ensure customer happiness and success working closely with the Customer Success team.
- Since this is a founding Sales role, expect to do “full-cycle” sales. This includes everything from generating your own pipeline to being present at every meeting with a prospective customer, and finally working with their security and legal teams to get approval and contracts signed. (As they build out GTM functions, you’ll have increasingly more help with various aspects of this.)
- Ability to travel when required to meet prospective customers in person and attend certain conferences and social events.
- Build the company you want to work at.
- 4+ years of mid-market and/or enterprise B2B SaaS sales experience, preferably with price points above $50K ACV.
- History of hitting sales objectives and exceeding quota.
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems.
- Strong network, with an ability to create opportunities and build your own pipeline.
- Demonstrated success in strategic territory management, with the ability to prioritize among a high volume of opportunities and build a consistent 12-month rolling pipeline.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, solve problems creatively, think on your feet, and be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders.
- [Bonus] Existing relationships within Finance, Business Operations, Sales Operations, and/or Revenue Operations organizations.
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!