*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a no-to-low code app-as-a-service that makes building and maintaining mobile apps simple and fast. This means turning any website into a native mobile app, both on Apple and Android. Our client works with top tier companies included Salesforce, Microsoft and Shopify for last mile UX. Our client has successfully raised a total of $35.5 million in funding from notable investors including Salesforce Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Orange Ventures. Our client is seeking a Account Executive to join their fast-scaling team.
Location: US, Remote (West)
- Collaborating with hundreds of partner sales executives at leading technology companies to unlock mutual opportunities
- Quarterly revenue quotas
- Supporting the strategy with trend identification and lead generation efforts
- Full sales cycle success: Lead Gen, Intro Calls, Discovery, Demos, Value positioning, Proposal, Negotiation, Legal/Financial approvals, and Closing
- Ability to create trusted relationships from the C-Suite to operating teams.
- Ability to understand the needs, budgets, decision makers, timelines, and challenges facing organizations in any vertical.
- Ability to expand existing accounts 10x, which we have a track record of doing
- Internal leadership that helps continuously improve the sales processes to become world-class
- 3-7 years of quota-carrying selling experience with proven territory growth achievement across middle-market &/or enterprise companies
- Proven ability to exceed 7-figure quotas
- In depth knowledge of the Cloud (e.g., Microsoft), Enterprise (e.g., Salesforce), Mobile, and App ecosystems
- Proven skills working in partner-driven and direct sales efforts
- Strategic thinker and independent go-getter who takes initiative while working in fast-paced, evolving SaaS environment
- Ability to collaborate internally across all functions, like marketing, finance, and legal
- Highly organized with strong self-management skills, and an attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proficiency and proof of experience in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Sales Cloud CRM or similar
- Competitive base salary and generous commission plan
- Great tech-company benefits
- Casual/appropriate dress all-day, every day
- Strong results-oriented, accountability culture
- Quarterly town halls, fun events, swag, open doors to executives, and more
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!