*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client has been named a Forbes Fintech 50, and is on the mission to improve financial access by powering innovative payment and financial services solutions through their open APIs. Our client has raised a total of $100m in a single venture fund to invest in underrepresented founders and fintech. Our client is now seeking a superstar Director of Business Development to help evolve the company as it scales and adds new products.
Location: US, San Francisco (Hybrid)
- Run a Sales Process: you will be expected to lead real customer opportunities through a sales process, from initial engagement and discovery of business needs to pricing discussions to final contract negotiations. At any given time, you may have as many as 20 plus opportunities in various stages of that process.
- Numbers Fanatic: Be obsessed about hitting your numbers and supporting the rest of the Revenue Team in achieving our collective goals for the organization.
- Know the Tech: Quickly get up to speed on the company’s technical capabilities, the unique features and customer benefits our platform offers and how to speak with confidence, knowledge, and credibility about what we bring to our customers.
- Contracting: Work with our legal process as required to shepherd both inbound and outbound opportunities through the contracting process, including negotiation and execution.
- CRM: Own dashboards and reports within our CRM for our team to manage the day-to-day development of Stronghold opportunities in our CRM tool, Hubspot.
- In addition to a stellar proven sales career in the payments industry or an industry that provides transferable skills and competencies to the role, we're on the hunt for the following attributes:
- Minimum 8+ years experience in quota-driven, successful sales roles
- Understanding of how to create and optimize the sales cycle from lead to opportunity to live account
- Familiarity and ease with technology, B2B technology applications, and how technology platforms serve customer businesses
- Strong understanding and willingness to learn about the payments ecosystem
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email)
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently
- Strong network of key contacts in the financial services (Banking), payments market, or blockchain or an ability to demonstrate how to swiftly generate a network that will enable you to exceed targets through generated business
Other important information
**Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!