*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year protection plan using their technology-forward omnichannel and API-first solution. Our client is venture-backed and led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits. Our client is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to help structure enterprise partnerships with industry-leading merchants.
Location: US, Remote
- You will have a unique opportunity to play a significant role in driving strategic growth for a Series C startup on an exciting growth trajectory
- Manage 6-12+ month sales cycles, selling directly to groups of decision-makers, including C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Build and nurture strong relationships to scope solutions that provide value for our merchant partners and their customers
- Lead internal cross-functional execution throughout the sales-cycle: Business Development, Solution Engineering, Pricing, Product, Programs, Legal, Growth Strategy, etc.
- Develop highly customized sales materials specific to each enterprise deal, including financial models, presentations, commercial agreements, and more
- Present a thorough target account plan within the first 30 days
- Execute against an annual quota for building pipeline and closing new business
- Bachelor’s degree or significant relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience with a proven track record of successfully navigating multi-stakeholder environments
- Curious, analytical, and collaborative leader with grit, creative thinking, and initiative
- Extensive experience building champion relationships and negotiating complex deals
- Experience structuring innovative, disruptive, or first-of-its-kind commercial partnerships
- Outgoing team player excited to work cross-functionally and build internal relationships
- Experience in fintech, retail, or payments is a plus but not a requirement
- Flexibility to travel
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits.
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly.
- Very generous, flexible paid time off policy.
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley.
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!