*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a leading visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. Our client's tool is adopted industry-wide, including innovators such as PwC, Rakuten and Univision. Having successfully raised their Series C at a $4 billion valuation, our client is now looking for a promising Enterprise Sales Manager to help develop and implement strategies to grow the company’s presence in Enterprise.
Location: US, Remote
- Lead the Enterprise Account Executive team and recruit, interview, coach and mentor new Enterprise Account Executives to the team
- Work with the Director of Enterprise & Majors and the Sales and Marketing department to implement and carry out a sales go to market plan and strategy to meet/exceed pipeline generation and bookings targets set for the team
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating in and leading client meetings or engaging other corporate resources to remove obstacles
- Coach Enterprise Account Executives on prospecting/pipeline generation, sales calls, sales process, deal navigation and closing plans
- Drive energy and grow a positive and collaborative culture that inspires teamwork, performance and achievement
- Align with Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, and Partnership Team on sales strategy and process, along with high-quality onboarding and customer experiences between pre and post sales
- Facilitate “Voice of the Customer” feedback loop between Sales and Product/Engineering, Marketing, Post-Sales and Support
- Identify product and technology opportunities with Enterprise customers and present a point of view to company's Product and Leadership Teams
- Build the partnerships flywheel for your team with large agencies and systems integrators
- Accurately report out on team’s performance, KPIs, customer insights, roadblocks and sales forecast
*If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
- Ability to lead new innovative work streams from scratch
- Proven experience leading and managing Enterprise account executive teams
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Significant experience with complex sales cycles with a B2B SaaS product
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams like product, engineering, support and marketing
- Love for testing, tracking, and iterating on your process
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and work autonomously
- Passion or interest for the no code space and previous experience selling to developers or marketing professionals
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or company products
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Enterprise Sales Manager and a human being
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!