*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software, including a patented technology that scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings. Our client’s customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance. Our client is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to own a large territory with hundreds of accounts.
Location: US, Remote
- Meet/exceed revenue targets
- Be a team player, culture is highly valued
- Own your accounts, customers, and prospects
- Prospect, network to find new opportunities, continually adding to your pipeline
- Master the prospecting tools provided
- Build/Leverage relationships within the partner community
- Learn the technology, and master the ability to demo the product
- Understand the SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) use cases, market, competitors and partnering technologies
- Manage simultaneous sales opportunities with both enterprise and mid-market companies
- Forecast pipeline accurately
- Demonstrate good sales hygiene with proper use of Salesforce and Clari
- Add value as a customer-first advocate
- Ability to present to a CISO at an exceptional level
- Work hard, expect the same from others
- Be someone people like to work with
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software selling experience; 3+ years in cyber security is a plus
- SaaS security experience is a plus
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with multiple stakeholders from end-user to C-suite
- Pride in your work, all day every day
- Working knowledge of common SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, M365, Zoom, Box, ServiceNow, Workday is a plus
- Problem-solving attitude
- Salesforce and/or Clari experience preferred
- You enjoy educating prospects about new technologies
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Lucrative salary and competitive benefit options
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!