*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client’s mission is to give EVERYONE the ability to have a healthy family by being a next-generation maternity benefits provider that helps mid-market and large enterprises attract top diverse talent, drive better clinical outcomes and reduce their largest area of healthcare cost. Our client exited 2020 with 5x growth and raised a $30 million Series A led by General Catalyst. Our client is now seeking a Director of Sales to help forward-thinking HR and Benefits leaders find, evaluate, and secure our programs.
Location: US, Remote
- Lead a team of Strategic Partnership Executive's (SPE’s) engagements with prospective customers from initial contact to executed contract
- Become an expert in maternity, fertility, and family benefits so you can be a trusted advisor to brokers and enterprise benefits and HR team
- Understand each of our prospective customer's needs and help them achieve their goals
- Collaborate with our leadership team to improve our processes and how we can drive pipeline and revenue
- Be the voice of the customer in product and engineering discussions so we can continually provide a world-class experience for employers and employees alike.
- Effectively manage, coach, and develop the SPE team
- Recruit top talent as company continues to grow
- Accurately forecast
- Deliver consistent quarter over quarter results
- Foster a great work environment
- A passion for better healthcare.
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- Ability to attract top talent
- 6 or 7 figure contract experience in a highly consultative sales process.
- Experience with a new sales motion at an early stage startup or selling a new product at a larger company.
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
- High EQ: able to build trusted relationships
- High IQ: able to become an expert in a complex space (with a predictable sales process)
- Command of the message/Meddic trained
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit.
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Good track record of hiring
- Has managed a good size book of business
- Potential to be a second line manager in two years
- Competitive compensation
- Apple workstation
- Remote first work from home, forever (even after COVID)
- Quarterly team offsites in beautiful locations
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, HSA
- Fertility benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Home office allowance
- ...and more!
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!