*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Our client helps marketing and sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey such as through smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a ‘fast lane’. Our client has just secured an additional $18 million in funding and is looking to scale their team quickly. As an early member of our client’s Sales Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to help shape processes, best practices and company culture.
Location: US, Remote
Name: Sales Engineer
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
OTE: $180,000 - $220,000
- Plan and execute technical product demos that underline the value of the company to various prospect & customer stakeholders from Marketing, Operations, Sales, and Data Science teams
- Create processes and find improvements in our sales process and strategy
- Form an effective team with your Sales and Customer Success peers to drive customer impact and foster an environment of healthy competition and open collaboration
- Architect solutions for prospects and customers that solve top of mind business needs as well as include the vision of the target-state of the company as integral part of the modern data stack for go-to-market teams
- Build the reference solution architecture for different verticals and customer segments that inspire the vision of how to effectively score, segment, and prioritize leads and accounts and optimize Sales, Marketing, and CS engagement across the customer lifecycle
- Act as trusted advisor to our prospects and customers, as well as our internal sales, marketing, and success team to help unveil the company’s full potential as part of our customers’ go-to-market strategy
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role, ideally with PreSales exposure
- 3+ years of experience working with API’s, data pipelines and customer data architecture (particularly around MarTech tools such as Salesforce, Segment, Marketo as well as data warehousing solutions)
- You are obsessed with solving customer problems and sharing your knowledge and expertise
- You have hands on experience with data science projects or statistical modeling
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and capable of confidently communicating technical requirements to non-technical users and vice versa
- Previous experience in marketing or revenue operations
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!