If you found the 1st part relevant - let's continue with the rest of the tools:
- LinkedIn Helper. Automate LinkedIn searches, and scrape profile details. Useful for feeding into tools like Hunter to grab emails, then feed into an email campaign.
- Loom. Make your email stand out by including a short personalized video. Loom is awesome and prospects love it.
- MailTrack. Affordable & simple email tracker -- know when prospects open your emails.
- MixMax. A nice alternative to Streak for a first CRM/email management tool. It has some nice email automation features, like automatically populating your availability in the email so your prospect can simply click a time that works for them to book a meeting.
- Sales Pipeline - Airtable CRM. Free, quick, and easy Airtable CRM template.
- Snov.io. This was the first CRM I used before we got Salesforce. It's a great, low-cost solution for keeping track of deals. Helps you stay on top of your email campaigns, and move people through a simple sales funnel (e.g. first call, demo, meet other stakeholders, deal terms discussion, finalizing contract, closed-won).
Bonus. Zoom Info. A good alternative to Hunter for finding prospect emails.
Let me know if you found this useful and the tools you're currently using.