I have seen it a few times and felt like I would start this post to see what others felt about it and if they had anything to share to the list.
- Hit the Gym before anything else gets done
- This way you have NO excuse for not staying healthy but also not making the needed # of calls or if you need to stay late you will still feel accomplished that you have crushed a morning workout
- Don't eat until 3-5pm
- Does it suck? Yes Will you accomplish 2-3x what your competitor does because you aren't busy stuffing your face? You better believe it.
- Added benefit, you'll lose weight and when you do refuel it will be like you are getting a real boost to the gas tank
- Prep you entire day the night before
- Fail to Plan, plan to fail - it is beyond true in sales
- hit your numbers
- crush your quota
- win the day
Anything you would add to this?