"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” - Thomas Jefferson
CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESSFUL SALESPEOPLE
- Goal Direction
- Administrative Ability
- Pleasant Personality
- Ability to Ask Questions
- Willing to do what it takes to attain goals.
- Strong Tolerance to Alcohol
- Ability to find satisfaction in contributing to achievement of the goals set by their company.
- Enjoy serving the needs of others.
- Able to stay focused on daily activities.
- Other characteristics 11Strong positive self image 11High ethical standards
- Sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Able to win the trust of others