I was given the position of Team Lead for the company I work for. And with it came this first task they would like me to do. Well, it's a few different tasks rolled into one.
- Come up with a bonus structure for all three companies in the organization. Right now all 3 companies are paying bonuses only on qualified meetings and daily touchpoints
- First Company sells into enterprise accounts. Fortune 500/1000 companies that have $1 Billion in revenue and the ability to spend $1 Million a year
- Right now the quota is 6 qualified meetings per month, with the meeting being qualified by the AE in the second or third meeting
- The second Company sells into the trucking Industry for freight brokering
- Right now the quota is 20 conversations per month and 5 Customers signing up.
- The third company sells to online marketplaces, classifieds, eCommerce. They have to have $1 Million going through their website each year, Deal with currencies that the company supports, and in Non-Sanctioned countires.
- Right now the quota is 8 qualified meetings per month
- The current bonus structure for all 3 companies currently is 70% if the ADR's hit their monthly quota, and 30% if they hit their daily touchpoints of 60 per day.
I'm really curious as to what other SDR, BDR, ADR comp plans are out there.
- The second part is to come up with how many ADR's should be hired to support the AE's
- This task seems to be less complicated. Am curious to know what other companies are doing for the ratio of SDR, BDR, ADR to AE
- The third task is to come up with an accelerator program. I was thinking something like 1.25 or 1.5 times the value of the qualified opportunity
I know this is a lot of work, and I might be biting off more than I can chew, but I would love any feedback.
Thanks for your help everyone. I truly appreciate it.