Got a new role (all positives) and plan to give my 2 weeks but I have a question:
I hit my 1 year on May 3rd, which means 25% of my shares vest, and already have a planned vacation for May 9th - 15th. My new start date is May 31st, so wanted some time in between.
Question: Is it a dick move to give my 2-weeks on May 4th and then head on vacation, or should I wait until I get back on May 16th?
I'm not owed any commissions - got those paid today, so I'm not really worried about that.