My questions from my friend who is still on the waitlist to get in to Bravado:
Should he entertain this job spec?
What questions should he ask?
Any red flags?
$150k plus benefits, 401k match
The world's first offensive cybersecurity company, recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies 2018’, is currently expanding its sales organization to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Cold call, cold email, and cold InMail prospective clients.
- Identify prospective clients using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Conduct Discovery, Demonstration, Implementation, and Closing meetings with clients.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers, and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals.
- A four-year degree from a top university with a GPA of 3.2 or higher is required
- College graduation in the last 5 years
- Between two and five years of work experience is required
- Sales Development Representative (SDR), Business Development Representative (BDR), Market Development Representative (MDR), Inside Sales Representative (ISR), or Account Executive (AE) experience in the Technology Industry, selling a SaaS product to enterprises is preferred.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, naturally social, type-a personality
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience selling in the Public and Private Sectors
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience