Hey War Room,
I'm going to have come clean. I've been really benefitting from this "remote work" lifestyle and wanted to get your thoughts.
I don't write a single e-mail or do a single activity on a weekly basis. I even make sure that all the middle/labor tasks in the hand-off process is there. I might spend an hour of work actually working.
Here's what I'm doing...
1) HubSpot (my own personal, enriched all the data to put it in - they give you 15m contacts for free if you don't buy their marketing products)
2) Integromat - I'm scheduling all my hooks to pull data and move data around...
3) Expandi/Phantombuster/Growth-Hacking Plugin to control my systems...
3) Lemlist - I'm using this to automate my emails and also including personalized images to all my customers.
4) Handwrytten - Automated handwritten notes...
6) Mail-Warm to get better e-mail delivery
7) Buffer to schedule posts on LinkedIn so my company thinks I'm working. (plus, I'm not making any phone calls, just logging them to voicemail)
My entire stack is about $100 bucks a month.
I know there are a lot of people who say don't use automation, but wow they must love to waste a lot of time.
I'm new to the War Room, but I've noticed when I'm on LinkedIn there are a lot of influencers saying that I shouldn't automate because it's not personal.
But I'm hitting some serious conversion and I'd love to see some of them look at my system and tell me if they think it's automated or not.
What do you think? Is this relevant to any of you? Do you get annoyed by LinkedIn influencers who say you shouldn't automate shit?