It's no surprise that the demand has skyrocketed amid pandemic and "forced digitalisation' of vast amount of businesses globally
High demand came with:
- talent shortage on hiring market
- higher salary expectations of good quality engineers
- unprecedented talent shortage
- need to increase the rates for clients to cope with increasing demand vs supply shortage (also to increase the profits!)
On the other hand...
- clients are moaning about prices increases
- they are objecting with all the covid-related instability on the market
- budget cuts etc
How do you justify? discuss.