Our company provides some inbound leads to us, and two of the methods are through a contact us form on the website and through drift the conversation platform where customers can book a meeting with the bot which routes to us SDR's.
So the routing has been flawed since I started in December, but as of recent i've lost 3 opps because I get thrown in these meetings which are auto booked on my calendar, or I get an email request to specifically reach out to this customer from salesforce, then i realise it's not my patch. The qualification is already done on the call then i just hand it over to the AE but then the other SDR get's commission for it because it's their patch.
I'm going to start denying meetings soon if i'm gonna have to do the work of other SDR's only for them to get commission for it, i'd rather be focusing my time on prospecting leads/accounts which are mine and not doing others work.
I have a meeting today with my manager on this, how should I address that situation, because as of now i've done circa 1.5k USD in commissionable work for the other SDR's which got paid out to them.