This Black Friday, the Commission Store turns into a blockbuster hit, and you all are the scriptwriters! Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Describe an item you’d love to see in the Commission Store, but as if it's straight out of a movie or sitcom.
Let’s get imaginative, and think iconic, but keep it simple and fun!
- "A sleek gadget that keeps the world's most famous spy on time for every action-packed adventure." (Hint: Perfect for your wrist when you're saving the world!)
- "The centerpiece of a sitcom living room where friends gather on an orange couch to spill the beans!" (Hint: Could it BE any more famous?)
- "A pair of iconic, red-and-white sneakers, favored by a basketball star in a movie about an intergalactic basketball game." (Hint: These kicks are perfect whether you’re playing with Looney Tunes or going for a casual stroll.)
Rules of the Reel:
- No direct product names! Channel your inner screenwriter and set the scene.
- The most creative, witty, or spot-on descriptions will steal the show. Your cinematic masterpiece might just come to life in our store.
- Lights, camera, action! Let your imagination run wild in the world of film and TV.
Pen a scene-stealing description and clinch the title of “War Room’s A-List Sales Screenwriter.” The champs earn a special chance for their item to make a grand debut in the Commish Store on Black Friday.
Grab your popcorn and let the Screenplay Showcase begin!
Lights, Camera, Black Friday!