The War Room
Account Representative III
What do managers see as huge red flags during the hiring process that a lot of people do?
I see lack of follow up & bad communication skills as a huge red flag.
- Inability to respond to emails / calls / texts within a reasonable time frame.
- Showing up late for in person interviews / Zoom interviews without reaching out to notify they’d be late.
Regional Sales Director
Communication, Inability to initiate discussion (no questions asked) & poor grasping knowledge
up in Fiji, under paddy
- Showing up to the interview dressed sloppy/chewing gum/drinking a coffee.
- Showing up late is a given, but showing up earlier than 10 minutes is also a red flag. If you end up arriving early due to public transportation or something, go chill outside or go browse around a local store or something. Don't sit in the waiting room for 30 minutes.
- Not asking any questions during the interview.
- Bringing up compensation or benefits in the first conversation. A salary range is fine but this is not the time to negotiate or talk hard numbers, it's a time to learn about the company.
Being overly formal. We're human too! Please don't speak to me like I'm a robot
What are some red flags during the interview process?
What are some Red and Green Flags you look for on early-stage sales calls?
Hiring Red Flags
Welcome to the Bravado War Room
An exclusive Sales Community for the
Best Sales Professionals.
Join the community
*Upon sign up we require LinkedIn Authentication to verify that you are a sales professional.
Bravado is a community of trusted sales professionals endorsed by their customers.
The War Room
How It Works
Commission Program Terms
Terms of Service
Bravado Inc. Copyright 2021