I found this post on LI. Thought it would be great for a discussion here. (Lmk if not applicable)
Repeatable sales strategies don't start on the sales floor.
At least not in 2021.
Sales is just one part of a system, which also includes:
1. A unique value proposition to start with.
2. Smart, repeatable, data driven marketing strategies & practices.
3. Systems and processes to guide the customer's journey.
4. The organizational culture and who is on the team.
5. A well defined - and documented - strategy defining the goals.
Sales is a lagging indicator.
The result of A LOT of variables in the system.
And random, volatile, unreliable sales results are often the symptom...
Not the source of a problem.