I worked for a startup as my first job breaking into the SAAS space after I decided not to do recruiting in an agency and I quit after 5 months for the below reasons
- The purpose of their software was to measure software developers productivity and allow companies to decide which ones to fire based on our consultation(I hated this the most)
- There was no sales strategy or coaching it was pick up the phone and call people and hope it sticks
- Took a month for me to get a work computer
- My boss's boss was an admitted bipolar person and you never knew what mood he would be in
- Our CEO was ruthless and offered little to no help while trying to manage from London.
All in all I quit after 5 months because it wasn't working and there was no future there. What about the rest of the WR?