*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a treasury management platform that allows startups to earn extra yield on idle cash using US Government treasury bills, high-yield investments and more. To date, they've raised ~$30mm from Tiger Global, QED, Lux Capital and other top tier investors and have hundreds of millions in AUM on the platform!
Location: New York, NY
- Revenue generation of an entire territory (US west)
- Meet and exceed quarterly quotas
- Encourage and develop relationships and generate opportunities with partners (Microsoft, Salesforce)
- Drive opportunities from Lead Gen/Intro Call/Discovery/Demo/Value proposition to Proposal/Negotiation/Legal/Closing
- Understand customer needs, budget, decision-makers, timeline, and challenges
- Bring sales expertise to continuously improve the sales processes and adapt to existing best practices
- Understand the local market and identify new areas of opportunities
- Support the lead generation effort with emails, calls, social outreach
- Have 4+ years of quota-carrying selling experience
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, fast-growth, rapidly changing SaaS environment
- Know the Cloud ecosystem (Salesforce/Microsoft) and Mobile App ecosystems
- Be able to manage and grow his/her territory
- Organized and strong management skills-attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Strategic thinker and independent go-getter who takes initiative
- Have experience with mid-market and enterprise companies
- Ability to work with CRO, CFO, and legal and ask intelligent questions
- Have successfully closed several 6 to 7-figures deals
- BONUS: Existing contacts at Salesforce and Microsoft
- Human-scale company with solid values: Care, Integrity, Simplicity, Fun, and Boldness
- Flexible remote policy
- Be part of an innovative culture
- Opportunity to learn
- We’re an international company with an international team
- We value autonomy over micro-management
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!