*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a curated business community for ambitious people. In a communication-saturated world, knowing who to trust and where to invest time is a challenge. Our client simplifies networking, b2b buying and professional learning by connecting members to the people, education and technology they need to achieve their career goals, faster and deliver transformative efficiencies for their company. Our client is looking for a passionate Account Executive to join their team and help scale their business.
Location: California, US (Remote)
- Prospect, qualify, educate and develop new accounts with a primary goal of onboarding them into our client's QN Solutions platform
- Navigate complex org structures as you book new meetings, lead discovery conversations, product demos and solution discussions
- Research accounts, identify key decision-makers, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity and maximize spend
- Listen and ask questions to gain deep understanding of clients’ sales and marketing challenges
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual new client and revenue targets
- Provide feedback to management to ensure continuous process optimization
- Achieve productivity standards and adhere to all selling process practices and standards (including inputting accurate and complete data into CRM)
- Manage and rebook clients to obtain maximum budget annually
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture
- 4+ years in a full cycle SaaS/B2B sales role
- A consultative, relationship-driven sales philosophy and an innate desire to help clients
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection
- High need for achievement – you love to compete and win
- Passion for sales – you are looking to learn and get better
- Coachable – you listen to understand, and implement feedback consistently
- Curious – you’re patient listener that asks questions to identify and understand a prospect’s needs
- Resourceful – You go over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Problem Solver – You love a challenge and thrive in roles where you can contribute to an organization beyond your assigned responsibilities
- Bonus: Experience with Salesforce.com and Sales Engagement tools (Outreach, Salesloft)
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!