*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client's mission since 1986 is to give companies top tier expertise and service to help launch, operate and thrive in manufacturing. Our client focuses on creating world-class manufacturing environments by building innovative teams and is looking for an Account Executive to help make an impact.
Location: US, Tucson, Arizona
- Execute the company’s sales process on assigned sales leads
- Organize daily work schedule to follow up on existing and potential prospective clients
- Apply an analytical approach to the research and study of prospective clients
- Tailor the sales approach and the content of sales collateral in keeping with the systematic research of the prospective client
- Focus sales efforts by researching and examining current market conditions
- Identify business opportunities by evaluating a prospect’s needs and presenting applicable service offerings
- Establish and develop a working relationship with prospective clients and assist in their due diligence effort
- Report on the progress of accounts including recommendation of sales approach and services offerings in keeping with ongoing results and competitive developments
- Collaborate in the planning and execution of sales activities such company events, webinars, conferences and presentations
- Contribute to the accomplishment of related tasks driven by the BD Plan and Sales Plan
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and the identification of improved processes and strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge and experience in supply chain is preferable
- Manufacturing representative experience is desirable
- International travel (atleast 50%) can be expected
- Business to business sales experience, and specifically consultative sales
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred, not required
- Strong communication, prospecting, and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and driven to close the sale
- Sign on Bonus
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Supportive, collaborative and diverse culture
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will apply to this role and also be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!