*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients who is actively looking to fill this position*
Our client is a leading visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. Our client's tool is adopted industry-wide, including innovators such as PwC, Rakuten and Univision. Having successfully raised their Series C at a $4 billion valuation, our client is now looking for an ambitious BDR to join their team!
Type : Hybrid
Location: US, Colorado
- Create a fantastic first impression for new Enterprise customers who reach out to us to learn more about our products
- Qualify inbound leads, maintain active engagement with new and existing leads, identify new opportunities and engage potential clients
- Collaborate with Demand Generation to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Maintain & respond to live inquiries via chat from website
- Help create a database of CRM intelligence by consistently logging activities and keeping information up to date in Salesforce
- Become a product expert and convey our value proposition to potential customers
- Continuously evaluate and improve our sales processes with an emphasis towards building to scale
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! We encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
*If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
- Proactive, resilient initiator who is excited about a career in sales
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Are comfortable being on video calls
- Are passionate about our company's mission(s) and the no-code movement
- Are a team player with a proven ability to work cross functionally and deliver results
- Are passionate about technology and knowledgeable (or excited to learn) about web design, development and our products
- Have a growth mindset
- MUST be located in Denver, CO. This position is hybrid - requiring you to come in office 3x per week.
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits, a monthly stipend for lifestyle and wellness expenses, a mental health benefit, and financial and legal benefits
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave and a family/fertility benefit with up to $10,000 reimbursement on eligible expenses
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Development Representative and a human being
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!