*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client has built a full-lifecycle enterprise mobile app solution for any app store worldwide. From idea to ongoing success, customers benefit from the single source solution of its platform and expert team included with one subscription.Our client powers and grows apps that seamlessly connect enterprise systems, provide intelligent analytics and AI, advanced UX marketing tools, a low-code app studio, and a world-class customer experience. Trusted by leading technology partners like Salesforce and Microsoft, our client has experienced trillions of user engagements, powered billions of app sessions, and championed hundreds of apps.
Location: San Francisco, United States
A Message From Our Client
We are looking for talented, passionate, and committed people to join our Sales team and help us meet the challenges of our ever-growing business. As CSM, you will work as a part of an inclusive and autonomous agile team and collaborate with other product, customer ops, and marketing teams across the company to deliver on time and according to quality standards.
- Driving retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Becoming an expert on the platform to drive customers’ success.
- Conduct QBRs with customers.
- Working with your customers to identify processes that can be improved through the use of our platform and designing campaigns to reinforce users' engagement.
- Quantifying the forecasted and realized business value of the solution and proactively identifying improvement areas and tangible actions which can be implemented to increase value.
- Be the link between our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Project Management team and provide customer feedback and needs identifying product and process enhancements.
- Maintaining a cadence of communication at the level of operational, tactical, and strategic engagement with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Being accountable for CSAT, NPS, renewals, and upsells.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience of customer success / account management with a strong track record of success in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing SaaS environment.
- 2+ years experience in digital or technology.
- Experience with the following tools: Jira, Asana, Slack, Intercom, Confluence, Salesforce, Microsoft Office.
- Great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working on a mobile applications and know the challenges of this type of project.
- Expertise in the iOS and Android mobile platforms/stores and knowledge on mobile best practices including acquisition strategy, analytics, engagement, etc.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and geographies and build strong relationships with customers.
- Must speak and write English at a professional level. French is a plus.
- An understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities involved.
- Human-scale company with solid values: Care, Integrity, Simplicity, Fun, and Boldness.
- Flexible remote policy.
- Be part of an innovative culture.
- Opportunity to learn.
- We’re an international company with an international team.
- We value autonomy over micro-management.
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!