*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Bravado is the #1 career platform for salespeople, providing community, advice, and world-class job opportunities for its 250,000 members.
Location: Remote, United States
- Prospect leads from lead sources
- Conduct cold calls, warm calls, and emails to new prospective clients
- Get in touch and communicate with executives and other members of prospective client's leadership teams
- Meticulously manage a pipeline of new business opportunities towards ambitious company goals
- Generate sales interest via multi-channel outbound campaigns (phone, email, social) using tools such as Outreach.io and Sales Navigator
- Someone with at least 6 months of experience in an SDR role
- Preference for someone with an average deal size of $5,000-$25,000/year
- Bonus if you have an average deal size of $25,000-$100,000/year
- 1+ years experience in financial technology/Fintech
Skills & Experience
- An excellent communicator with both clients and internal teams
- Goal-oriented, high energy contributor with a sense of urgency
- A quick thinker who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is open to experimenting with the sales pitch/process to achieve company goals
- Comfortable working in a performance oriented environment - must be ok being measured against individual metrics
- Highly confident, curious, receptive to feedback, and adaptable
- Willing to work some times in person at NYC headquarters with your team
- Market rate salary and equity compensation
- Working and learning in a fast-growing company
- Quarterly team retreats
- Includes medical, dental, vision and 401k
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!