*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a leading visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. Our client's tool is adopted industry-wide, including innovators such as PwC, Rakuten and Univision. Having successfully raised their Series C at a $4 billion valuation, our client is now looking for an Sales Engineer/Technical Architect to help develop and implement strategies to grow the company’s presence in Enterprise.
Location: US/Canada, Remote
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success peers to launch new customers, drive successful product adoption, and reduce time to first value. You’ll help tailor our launch strategies according to each customer’s business needs and objectives.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to cultivate and deepen strategic relationships with multiple customers simultaneously, inspiring them and instilling them with confidence to grow their businesses.
- Provide technical guidance in a consultative manner for customers, uncovering opportunities and steering them toward resources and solutions that unblock their ability to successfully launch and grow.
- Advocate for customers and influence product direction by gathering product feedback, aggregating trends into themes, and surfacing insights via our Voice of Customer program.
- Build cutting edge, repeatable artifacts to help tell our story in a compelling way that aligns with bringing our customers business value. You will combine product evangelism and your knowledge of customers to create templates, integrations, and site examples that make adopting Webflow easy.
*If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
- Possess 3 to 5 years of SaaS technical experience, ideally in the web development or visual development space
- Are enthusiastic about earning customer trust, getting to know their businesses, and helping them achieve their goals
- Can effectively communicate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences and can facilitate conversations by bridging that gap
- Are comfortable working in fast-paced environments, adapting to changing priorities, and collaborating with a wide variety of people across functions, backgrounds, and experience levels
- Have excellent coaching, writing, discovery, and presentation skills
- Enjoy solving problems and puzzles, with the ability to identify cases where challenges or solutions are net new vs. cases where previous learnings can be repurposed
- Have prior experience with — or the technical aptitude to quickly learn — no-code and low-code products (e.g. Zapier, Memberstack, Mailchimp, Parabola, Bubble, Airtable, among many others)
- Are open minded with a bias toward growth, engaging in opportunities to learn, expand your current scope, and consider differing opinions
- Welcome a diverse mix of individuals (including customers and colleagues) and their different perspectives
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits, a monthly stipend for lifestyle and wellness expenses, a mental health benefit, and financial and legal benefits
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave and a family/fertility benefit with up to $10,000 reimbursement on eligible expenses
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Development Representative and a human being
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!