San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Hybrid)
$380,000 - $440,000
*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a supplier intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Their unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts.
Their clients including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases, engaging in 5, 6 and 7-figure multi-year recurring revenue contracts. Through their modular, secure, customizable portal, their clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
They are a well-funded technology company with leading investors including Greycroft, Uncork, High Alpha, ServiceNow Ventures, Sam Palmisano, Freddy Kerrest, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our client's CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Their team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. They have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. They are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join their rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the Role:
As VP of Sales, you will lead a disciplined and effective sales team. Reporting to the CEO, this is a “seat-at-the-table” role and you’ll have a significant impact in shaping the company’s product and go-to-market strategies.
What You'll Do:
* Help develop go-to-market strategy, including ideal customers, personas, entry points, and pricing
* Manage the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise Sales Team
* Personally close and manage key customer relationships
* Hire, motivate, mentor, and provide training to increase efficiency, productivity and skill sets of sales reps
* Ensure all quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM data for your team and provide reliable forecast information
* Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
* Actively engage in territory planning and opportunity development
* Collaborate with key functions including Solutions Architects, Product & Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and more
Who You Are:
* 10+ years of experience successfully selling Enterprise B2B SaaS solutions to complex organizations with multiple stakeholders
* Comfortable working in early-stage startup environments
* 4+ years of Enterprise B2B SaaS Sales Management experience
* A team builder, team player and leader who creates loyalty, trust and following
* Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and partner effectively with others
* Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
* A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment of constant change
* Hands-on, "can do" attitude and a bias for action; gets it done, on time every time without cutting corners
* Low ego and high intellectual curiosity
What We Offer:
* Compensation starting at $440,000 USD/Year OTE. This starting number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
* Meaningful equity stake at a well-funded, fast-growing startup with an attractive strike price relative to stage of maturity
* Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
* 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
* 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
* $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
* $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings here!