Hi all, I've been recently engaged on some topics that are highly opinionated/debated. Here are a few so far:
- Is the SDR/AE model dead?
- Building diverse teams - It's up to white men to turn this ship around
- Why do companies require SaaS experience for sales reps?
- Removing sales commissions...and even quotas?
- Why is marketing a great department (kidding, that one was for @GeneralCorp)
- Words/phrases I use that annoy people (at the end of the day, drill down, circle back, etc)
I'm curious, what other debates are out there? Since we live in a society where it seems everyone is offended, I want to dig into some other topics as well.
PS - Cold calling is dead is another one, but I think that's been exhausted for the past 3 or 4 years.