Where you gonna end up with your quota for Q3?

Quota Q3

Attached poll
*Voting in this poll no longer yields commission.
๐Ÿ“ˆ Closing
19
ThatNewAE
Big Shot
14
Account Executive - Mid enterprise
0%. I don't care at this point, I am gone out of the company by the Q end. Ciaooooooo.
RandyLahey
Politicker
3
Account Manager
Peace out!
Thisme
Valued Contributor
2
Account Executive
Time to sabotage the other then
jefe
Arsonist
2
๐Ÿ
.
Kosta_Konfucius
Politicker
0
Sales Rep
greatest music video of all time
Diablo
Politicker
5
Sr. AE
Q3 has been real tough for the whole company ๐Ÿคž
Thisme
Valued Contributor
2
Account Executive
Preach brother
HVACexpert
Politicker
4
sales engineer
Whatโ€™s a quota?
CuriousFox
WR Officer
4
๐ŸฆŠ
Philosophical ๐ŸŽ 
Thisme
Valued Contributor
1
Account Executive
What ever you want it to be
Pachacuti
Politicker
3
They call me Daddy, Sales Daddy
Annual quota here.
RandyLahey
Politicker
2
Account Manager
Looks like my two-quarter-in-a-row 'heater' is coming to end. Pacing for 75-80. Few whales can turn it around, but it's been a slog in our entire segment.
GDO
Politicker
1
BDM
Most of my yearly KPI's are already on point.
1 kpi is fucked though
Thisme
Valued Contributor
0
Account Executive
And what is that?
antiASKHOLE
Tycoon
1
Bravado's Resident AssHole
Just started, so I'll be at like 10%. Q4 will be wrecked.
Beans
Big Shot
1
Enterprise Account Executive
120% or 30% gonna be a wild Q4
Space_Ghost20
Good Citizen
1
Account Executive
We have monthly quotas instead of quarterly. I haven't hit quota since March. I'm currently at ~16% for September. I have 3 or 4 deals that I'm confident on that will get me to 60% roughly. Not sure where the other 40% would come from. I'm on a PIP so likely gone by October anyway. Not for lack of effort: I'm leading the team in calls per day, so I haven't been dogging it.

Job hunt has been a struggle.
Sunbunny31
Politicker
1
Sr Sales Executive ๐Ÿฐ
Tracking to annual quota BUT we have a change in our go to market for Q4, which directly impacts one of my deals, which alone would have made Q4. I'm irritated.
Wellss
Tycoon
1
Channel sales
July was fire, August was poop, so hopefully a medium September will even me out
HappyGilmore
Politicker
1
Account Executive
Q3 looking rough for the whole team.
BTQ
Politicker
0
SDR
Went the wrong direction man. Was 97% Q1 and Q3 I'm at 27%
I'm pretty disappointed in myself but my activity is high. Trying to stay even keeled and not get too down on myself here.
0
Business Development Lead
Realistically it's impossible for my team to make quota with the amount of time we have left in Q3, just hired 2 new BDRs to get us started again after 3 months of doing everything on my own and barely any meetings booked for July and August. Great thing I have support from the c-level bosses and my VP, otherwise I'd be sending CVs like crazy too, lol
ApocalyBoom
Politicker
0
Account Executive
The third quarter is really difficult for the whole company
pirate
Big Shot
0
๐Ÿฆœโ˜ ๏ธ Account Executive
Like 10% of the quota ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ
DefaultSalesDude
Opinionated
0
Director
I'm on an annual quota but I'm at plan for the year already. Working on getting to p-club.
RckChlkG33k
Big Shot
0
AE (Account Executive)
My quota was literally 90% higher than anything anyone has ever recorded here so I don't give two shits what they expect.
4

Are you gonna hit your Q1 quota?

Question
9
You gonna hit your quota?!
52 people voted
*Voting in this poll no longer yields commission.
24

Q3 Quota

Question
14
20

How is your q4 going?

Question
19