Hi everyone, I’m on the job hunt, and carefully selecting my next step to avoid moving into a shitty company (which I previously did despite thorough research)
Wondered if anyone has any tips about how you select a really good company (and PRODUCT!) especially when it’s an industry you don’t know.
Currently, this is what I’m doing:
1- To check the company:
- Glassdoor (especially by region and most recent)
- RepVue for sales ratings
- checking the company’s founders, senior executives and salespeople on Linkedin
- Crunchbase for funding information
2- To check product-market fit (for tech companies):
- G2’s comparison grid, in their product category
- Gartner’s magic quadrant, if available
- Forrester Wave Report, if available
Anything else that I’m missing? or anything else that you guys are doing?