I recently got a promotion from an associate AE to an AE1 within LinkedIn (sorry corp, we know you hate us...).
Within the next few months i know an AE2 position is opening up but i'm not "eligible for promotion" since you need to stay in your role 12 months or get 2 good performance reviews.
How do i convince my manager that i should get that position?
Facts to consider;
- Made club last year, number 1 on the ranking for this year
- sold twice as much as an AE2 already
- Company has 19K employees so we are corporate as fuck
- Currently pacing 314% of Q and expected to land at 410%
- Rest of the team is pacing at 80/90ish %
Help a bro out!