My first post was about how to get one. This is a follow-up, thanks bravado.
I asked for 'a few minutes to meet about my computer'
I quantified my issues.
- slow bootup- 15 sec. - 1 minute
- loading of pages - 5 sec - 1 minute
- Salesloft audio quality (referenced this link: https://support.salesloft.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022470171) which states windows complicated coding that tends to make audio quality terrible if not programmed correctly
- Took note of ZI disconnecting from my SF instance 2 times
- Took note of Navigator in SL not functioning properly, not adding to saved leads list
- compared the computer 2.3 ghz clock speed to my phones 3.1 ghz clock speed
- compared the computer 250gb space to my phones 500 gb space
- stated that I would be better suited to chase my accounts on my phone as per this
- stated that if planning to ramp more SDR's needs to consider this to make his/her life easier
- stated that 'i want to throw it out the window' & 'i'm dieing, I can't do this, I never had any of these issues at my last job on my mac'
- stated 'if i'm expected to do great work, use these tools, get meetings I need something better'