How to write a cold email
Many of the cold emails you send are to people Unaware you or your product exist.
Now think of the last time a total stranger explained something about themselves to you that you never asked for.
You may very well have no memory of that, because that's kinda weird...
Yet most sales email try to do this.
So then what should you actually be doing in your cold email???
What if instead you told the person completely Unaware of you and your product:
1) That there's a whole world of other Unaware people just like them stuck trying to get the job done.
2) It's not going well for most.
3) But a small group decided enough is enough.
4) So they looked for a better way...
5) And won big for their gamble trying something new.
6) The path is dangerous though.
7) Some didn't make it.
8) But you got a map to show others the way.
9) Here it is, maybe it'll come in handy at some point.
At the very least, the message won't be as boring.
And it might just help you find some people ready to take a journey.