As a seller, you must be a wordsmith:
- It's not a quote, it's a proposal.
- It's not list/sticker pricing, it's base pricing.
- It's not cheaper, it's lower cost.
- It's not looking for a time to chat, it's asking when works to speak briefly.
- It's not more expensive, it's premium pricing.°*
- It's not discounting, it's savings.
- It's not we can help you, it's our customers achieved.
- It's not circling back up with you, it's are we still on track.
- Unless it's a competitor, then flip it.
Be mindful of your words. There's actually a lot of #psychology behind the words you choose to say. For example, cheap has a negative connotation, while lower cost is associated with affordable.
The basic guidance is:
- Less is more
- Direct is better than indirect
- Simple words are better than complex language
What other examples are there in #sales ?